BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

LONG Post of Randomness!!!

Sorry it's been so long since we got anything up here! I just got all of our pictures onto the computer, so I thought I would post some!!! This really is just a bunch of random stuff!!!

Mike and Daylan with Daylan's tiger.
I think Daylan was taking Mike out with it. =)
This is Mike's way of corrupting Julius.
This is a pretty old picture, but still very cute!

These are the shirts that I gave Greg and Kriste as their "Christmas" presents to let them know that we were expecting.Jonah trying out Paige's travel swing.
The PINK room.
After one coat of primer.
And of course, the ceiling was also pink!
Mike mowing his lawn for the first time.
His mom and my mom offered to do it for him, but he wanted to the first time. Now, however, if anyone wants to come over, I'm sure he'd gladly let you!!! (Maybe he says.)
Mike with Kira and London.

Ryder
My Love
This is one of the baby bunnies that hangs out in our yard.
FLOWERS!!!!







Since Paige isn't here yet to show off, here are some random pictures of our kitties!

Pumpkin, like most cats, loves to crawl into any bag that she can find.
Pumpkin on "her house". We had to get rid of it when we moved into the house, but she's found many other places to perch in the house!
One night Pumpkin started freaking out about something (it really could have been anything...Mike messing with her, a loud noise, a fly, anything), and when I went into the living room, this is what I saw. This is very unusual for her. She usually doesn't like being under a blanket at all, but she stayed her for like 10 minutes!
Then, she ran around the living room and went under the afghan the other way.
I've been going downstairs to work on school stuff during the day and the cats always come sleep by me while I work. Here's what they look like.
Just a random pic of them sleeping.

And a few more...

And Pumpkin showing off her fat belly. This picture just makes me smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics kids. Things are rolling right along for you and your big day will be here soon. Look forward to seeing you then! Much love, GMA/GPAdams

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Keep them coming! Love, Mom Meduna

Erin said...

Love Romer with his feet on Pumpkins head. :) nice