BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here are Paige's Christmas and 3 month pictures.
If you would like a printed copy of one of them,
let us know as we own the copyright to them!















5 comments:

Megan said...

Such sweet pictures!! It must have been fun to go get them done.

Aunt Cyndi said...

What a darling gal - I hope your first Christmas was full of love and wonderful memories!

Anonymous said...

I was able to copy the great pics into my pictures - thanks for sharing. Hope your holidays were wonderful with your beautiful bundle of love. XO GMAdams

Joe, Chels, Julius, Jonah, and Caedmon said...

She is just so gorgeous, I love all of these pictures!

The Schweitzer Family said...

She is sooo beautiful!! Looks so much like her momma!! So happy for you guys! Dan and I are expecting another one in September....and the fun goes on!! :)