It's been WAY too long since we posted anything! Looking back at pictures of Paige, I can't believe how much she's grown! We've been pretty busy. Paige got her first tooth in March. She's has two now, but there is another one coming it, at least we think so! Paige was baptized on April 25th. She looked so beautiful in her dress. We had a lot of fun sharing the day with family and good friends.
She started crawling in the middle of May. Mike had gotten up with her and let me sleep in and she was sitting on the floor looking at him and just started crawling to him! She sure loves her daddy! The next week she was already pulling herself up on the furniture and walking around it like a pro! So, it won't be long! She is truly a joy! We are so blessed to have her! It's been wonderful being home with her for the past two weeks. I don't know how I'm going to be able to go back to school at the beginning of August! She makes me laugh all day with her giggles and silly faces! Well, here are some pics from the last four months! I hope you enjoy them!
Paige's first tooth!








Lounging in the corner. If you look, she has a diaper in each hand. She loves to play with them! Only clean ones of course!















4 comments:
Yeah for new pictures!!! She adorable. I love the one of Mike and Paige on the floor. So sweet. Thanks for posting.
I agree on the WAY to long - but I love these new candid pics. Love to all!
Thanks for the new pics - she has such big, beautiful eyes and such a pleasant smile - - am glad we'll be seeing her soon. XO GMA/Gpadams
I didn't know you even had these up! And yes....we are such proud grandparents! And she is such a beautiful little girl! Love that smile in the picture! Glad Daddy is taking some time with her! Love, Grandma Meduna (ouch, makes me sound old!!)
Post a Comment