Looks wonderful!! What is this about cheating Amanda? It is exciting and imagine Becca is busy in her dreams every night with decorating. Congrats Kids!! Love, Grandma Adams
How very exciting for you! Your new home looks wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing these begining photos, and we'll look forward to all the upcoming ones as you personalize this special home. Love ya!
6 comments:
I don't want to cheat :)
love you guys :) EXCITING!
Same here!! Love it, love it!!! Mom
I can't wait to see it!
Looks wonderful!! What is this about cheating Amanda? It is exciting and imagine Becca is busy in her dreams every night with decorating. Congrats Kids!! Love, Grandma Adams
I've heard rumors, but I don't want to be the one to spoil it. Congratulations!! Looks amazing!!
How very exciting for you! Your new home looks wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing these begining photos, and we'll look forward to all the upcoming ones as you personalize this special home. Love ya!
Post a Comment