Finally - you posted new pictures! Congratulations! Both of you look great! I look forward to more pictures as you make your house into your home. Love ya!
Ohhh I am soo jelous!! I cant wait until Dan and I are homeowners!! Someday! It looks just beautiful!! You'll have to post pics when you get your baby room done! Hope your doing well, looks that way but sometimes that doesn't mean anything! Love and prayers!! Jess, Dan, and Boen
7 comments:
The home looks great and the belly also. Glad to hear all is well so far and is Sept 10 still the date? Love you kids, Grandma
YAY!!! Brian is so excited to get up there and see the house :) I love it :) I can't wait for you to have us over.
Hint hint ;)
And your belly is cute :)
HORRAAAAAYYYYY!!
Congratulations!!! You're looking great Rebecca!! Love you guys.
Finally - you posted new pictures! Congratulations! Both of you look great! I look forward to more pictures as you make your house into your home. Love ya!
Ohhh I am soo jelous!! I cant wait until Dan and I are homeowners!! Someday! It looks just beautiful!! You'll have to post pics when you get your baby room done! Hope your doing well, looks that way but sometimes that doesn't mean anything! Love and prayers!! Jess, Dan, and Boen
Congratulations guys! Wow, so much to celebrate! A new house and a new baby on the way! Absolutely perfect!
We love you!
The Hochs
Post a Comment