We have a had quite a few requests to put up pictures of our fish tank, so here are some older pictures. We are currently have a little problem with hair algae (okay, it's not so little anymore), so we don't have any new pictures and our camera likes to be temperamental, so we will figure something out and get some up here!
The tank (before the hair algae problem)
Bumble (the clown fish) and Orchy (Pronounced Orky)Orchy is in the bottom right hand corner (he's an Orchid Dottyback)
Sorry about Bumble...he doesn't know how to take a good picture!
Watermelon Mushroom that Tim gave us. We now have about 7 of these!
This rock is awesome! It has so many mushrooms on it! They are really growing too! It also has some other corals on it, but you'd have to ask Mike the names of them!
I wish we had an updated picture of these zoanthids! The rock is completely covered now! It will be one of the first pictures that I take when my camera stops being stupid!
While most of the zoanthids have done quite well in our tank, the Super Nova's have not done well and only one polyp is left. It's beautiful though!
Here are some zoanthids that Alex gave us."Bubbles"
My favorite fish even though we didn't have him very long!




3 comments:
It appears that you are holding out on me!! I didn't know you had watermelon mushrooms!!! If I whine enought can I get a loose one?? Your zoos are gorgeous!! Wish we had that luck! Love, Mom
Wow, very cool! Matt's very jealous!
What a beautiful way to display things on your blog - sure enjoy it. Love, GGMA
Post a Comment