BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Wedding Part IV

Daylan and Julia dancing the night away!
Greg and Kriste
Mike and Mom
Mike and Grandma Meduna
Mike and Grandma AdamsMike and Isabelle
A bunch of the kids got bored, so they were playing Duck, Duck, Goose with my friend Jessie.
My grandparents
Mike's friend Mark
My Aunt Sharon and Uncle Glen came from Montana for the wedding. It was a surprise and man was I shocked!!! I found out before the ceremony so I could get my crying fit out beforehand! It meant so much to me that they could be there!!!
Mike's Uncle Rob came from Washington for our big day! It was wonderful being able to hang out with him the week of the wedding! We really enjoy spending time with him and it meant a lot to both of us that he made the trip!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow. Such a beautiful wedding. You guys are so good together. We love you.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't commented already! I absolutely love your new site! I'll be visting it often!

The Schweitzer Family said...

Stupid Bed rest...hope you avoid it! I so wish we could have been there, it looks like it was beautiful! Your dress...ohh!!