BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Wedding Part II

Exchanging Rings


First kiss as husband and wife!
Or hubby and wifey as we like to say it!

In the limo

Kriste, Karie, Jesse, and Greg
My "little brother", Jesse
I just love the fact that we got to take pictures out at Meduna's in front of the rock garden!!!

One of my favorite pictures! Us with Greg and Kriste. I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without Kriste!!! She helped with the photographers and helped to lower my stress levels!


Getting to the reception!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured the name out - - GGMA

Anonymous said...

Yay :) I'm so happy you ahve a blog now :)

Oh...and NOah likes the pictures of the fish. But I thought "serious" fish people didn't name their fish, guys ;)

Rebecca said...

Sissy...
That's why I name the fish and Mike doesn't!!!