BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Wedding Part I

So, as I was going through all of the pictures that we were given from the wedding, I found it very hard to narrow down which ones I wanted to share with everyone. So, I have divided them up into 4 parts. I will be posting 1 part every day (or every other day). So, here is the first installment! I hope you enjoy!

This was our cow for the rehearsal dinner. We loved it!
And this was my hayrack ride!!! I absolutely loved it!
The kids just ran after us around the whole yard! It was great!
This is right after I finished getting ready. I think I started crying immediately!
And taking the picture with my mom made me really cry. I'm surprised we actually got a good picture of us because neither one of us could stop the tears!
My little flower girl, Julia
The whole Meduna clan!
The Unity Candle.
Quite a few people asked us about why we were laughing so much during the unity candle. Here's the story: When we blew out the taper candles, the smoke was going straight into our faces. So, we kept trying to blow it away from us without being obvious, which made us laugh at ourselves and each other.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wedding that was - and your dress was so gorgeous. How did you get the Middle Meduna name? Love ya, GGMA